Since early in life, I was interested in programming. This section includes projects and code samples in different programming languages. I hope my code will be useful to other people.
- Bitarray module for Python — This module defines an object type which can efficiently represent a list of bool objects.
- Python bytecode to XML — A tool to convert .pyc files to XML. This allows you to see all the information contained in a .pyc file in a human readable form.
- Generic Perfect Hash Generator — Generate a minimal perfect hash function for a set of keys. Using code template, templates can easily be constructed for any programming language. Explanation of the underlying algorithm.
- Desktop text search engine — This program allows text based search a filesystem. The engine itself is written in Python and uses PostgreSQL as a backend. Queries may be entered from (i) the command line (ii) another Python program (iii) a web front end.
- 3D vector class in Python — This class is derived from numpy.ndarray and the code therefore very small (100 lines), since most attributes are inherited.
- tsh (tiny shell) — Small Unix shell written in Python.
- colorize.py — Python module which converts various source code into HTML.
- histogram — Program that creates histograms for the red, green and blue components of a digital picture.
- Multi dimensional slicing in Python — Explaining the concept of multidimensional arrays and how their syntax is handled in Python.
- Data abstraction — a small and easy essay which tries to explains the concept.
- CHM92 algorithm — Illustration and explanation of an algorithm for generating perfect hash functions.
- PSO (Particle swarm optimization) — A visualization of this agent based algorithm for a minimization problem in two dimensional space.
- Small example that shows how Ajax works.
- Few examples of using PovRay.
- Using XSLT.
- redirectport — This script provides a simple proxy server which records in- and out-bound traffic for a local server.